Tuesday, January 26, 2010

FELLOWSHIP OF THE SPIRIT

“But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost” Jude 1:20

“. . . . . . . . . . Out of the mouth of babes and sucklings, thou hast perfected praise” Matt 21:16


Praying this morning, I felt a flow of the Holy Spirit in me and I burst into songs in the spirit. I kept on singing in tongues and soon lost myself in the joy of the Lord. That happens to me a lot but today something about the unknown words I was speaking out captivated me and I asked the Holy Spirit for the meaning. The following verses are the translation He gave me. I just have to share them with you.


If they could see the power in that Name
If they could understand the greatness of my Lord
If they could know the Mighty God I worship
They would tremble and fall on their knees

But they cannot see the power in that Name
They cannot understand the greatness of my Lord
They do not know the Mighty God I worship
That’s why they think I stand on my own

So I’ll let them see the power in that Name
I’ll let them understand the greatness of my Lord
I’ll let them know the Mighty God I worship
So they can taste and know my God is good

Then they will see the power in that Name
Then they will understand the greatness of my Lord
Then they will know the Mighty God I worship
And we’ll rejoice and fellowship with Him


I wish I’m gifted in writing music so I could write out the tune for you but as I’m completely clueless in musical arts of any sort, I’ll simply leave it to God who is not the author of confusion to reveal the tune through His Spirit in you as He did with me.

May the words bless you as much as they blessed me.

No comments:

Post a Comment