Tuesday, September 1, 2009

LEARNING

"Behold as the clay is in the potter's hand, so are ye in mine hand" - Jer 18:6


I'm going through things right now. I'm learning what it means to wait upon the Lord and I'm learning it the hard way.

I have never been a patient person and it has always affected my walk with God. I'm more of the "hit the ground running" type and now God has decided its high time i learn patience.

I HATE IT!

But i have no choice because it seems God is in "I have all the time in the world" mood. And believe me, when someone to whom a thousand years is like a day says that to you, you better toe the line he lays down or you just might be in that same spot FOREVER!

It sucks!

God is dealing with me in ways I've never experienced before and when i get cranky, its as if He just folds His arms and wait for me to get over my mood. He's in no rush. I have to confess, even though i know its for my own good and for the greater good of blah, blah, blah, i still don't like it. And i really don't like the Holy Spirit when he's like this.

I know i sound like a whinny, sulky, petulant child (I feel like one too) but i cannot help it. I've always liked things going exactly the way i want and this is certainly NOT what i want right now.

I've not been a model student so far. Sometimes, when God tells me to do some kinda things i dont wanna do, i feel like yelling "WHO DIED AND MADE YOU GOD?" Except of course, HE IS GOD so i feel like yelling "JESUS DIED AND MADE ME GOD" except of course, submission to God is part of the deal.

So. I'm stuck!

I'm learning though. And even though I really don't want God to know this yet (I don't want to hear His I TOLD YOU SO!), I'm becoming a better person and growing. Just goes to prove - GOD REALLY KNOWS BEST!

After finally realizing the earlier i get my act together and allow Him have His way in my life, the better (and earlier) I will become who i ought to be, I've FINALLY submitted to His will and leading and disciplining.

So when the BIGGER BETTER RAYO emerges from her God-enforced cocoon, you all will be the first to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment