Friday, December 2, 2011

I'M BACK

It has been more than a year I posted last on this Blog, but it has been a year overflowing with God's bountiful blessings and increase. Though not without its pains and tears.


I have a lot to tell you, and I will in subsequent posts, but for now I just want to glorify My Father, Lover, Helper, Protector, Provider, Teacher and El-Shaddai who is more than enough for me.


There is none like You
No one else can touch my life like you've done
I can search through all eternity, Lord
And I'll find There is none like You

I cannot tell you how many times in this past year plus I have sang that song.
The truth of those words are a reality in my life. There is truly none like Him.


I wonder how people without Christ live, how they cope, what keeps them going. It is an existence I am so grateful not to be a part of, and one that makes my heart bleed for those who live it.
May we never know a life without Christ, and for those living that non-life, may we who are so blessed, be the hands that lift them out of that darkness.


Father, I declare again before the whole world that there is none like YOU!


There is none like You
No one else can touch my life like you've done
I can search through all eternity, Lord
And I'll find There is none like You

No comments:

Post a Comment